PhonePe has announced a job notification for the post of Recruitment Coordinator. A student from various disciplines can apply for PhonePe Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
PhonePe Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Recruitment Coordinator|
|Job Location||Across India|
PhonePe is hiring candidates for the post of Recruitment Coordinator.
- Good reporting skills with MS excel
- Proficiency in handling complex HR processes- Hands-on experience of working on multiple Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Handles all open requisitions for defined area of responsibility or client group(s).
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
- Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report
- Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
- Identifying opportunities for improving the candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- Any Graduate or Post Graduate from any stream.
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
PhonePe is an Indian digital payments and financial services company headquartered in Bangalore, India. PhonePe was founded in December 2015, by Sameer Nigam, Rahul Chari and Burzin Engineer. The PhonePe app, based on the Unified Payments Interface, went live in August 2016.