IBM has announced a job notification for the post of Research Intern. A student from any discipline can apply for IBM Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
IBM Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Research Intern|
IBM is hiring candidates for the post of Research Intern.
- As a Research Intern, you get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
- Student must be enrolled in one of the following degree program: Btech/MS/Mtech/PhD
- Preferred degrees include Computer science, Mathematics.
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
- Student should have decent Linux programming exposure.
- Good to have some exposure to open source projects within Kubernetes/Big Data platform communities such as Knative, Operators, Fluentd, Prometheus, Elasticsearch etc.
- Good knowledge of software engineering practices including agile processes
- Student must have very strong problem solving aptitude and ability to delve into multifaceted pieces of knowledge
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason, and science, we can improve business, society, and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for IBM Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for HCL||Apply for genpact|
|Apply for cognizant||Apply for tech-mahindra|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.