Fujitsu Consulting has announced a job notification for the post of Technical Trainee. A student from any discipline can apply for Fujitsu Consulting Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Fujitsu Consulting Recruitment 2022:
|Company Name||Fujitsu Consulting|
|Post Name||Technical Trainee|
|Salary||3.5 – 4 LPA|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Chennai, Pune|
Fujitsu Consulting is hiring candidates for the post of Technical Trainee.
- The role holder will work within a technical support team. This is an entry-level role and all fundamental knowledge will be gained whilst at this level.
- BE / B.Tech (Any Specialization)Minimum Marks 60% Graduation in 2019,2020,2021 No Backlogs Accepted
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams
- Highly developed analytical and organizational skills
About Fujitsu Consulting:
Fujitsu is a diverse global organization with over 1,29,000 employees in 180 countries. Our purpose is to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation. To make this happen we need visionaries and innovative minds who can share our vision for the future. People who can serve our society and recognize the vital role that technology plays in making the world a better place. People who can shape the way the world lives and works..
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Fujitsu Consulting Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for HCL||Apply for genpact|
|Apply for cognizant||Apply for tech-mahindra|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.