ICICI Bank Hiring Recruitment 2023 is inviting applicants for the post of Information Technology Analyst. A student from various disciplines can apply for the ICICI Bank Recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
ICICI Bank Hiring Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||ICICI Bank|
|Post Name||Information Technology Analyst|
|Experience||0 – 5 yr|
|Job Location||Hyderabad/ Bangalore/ Mumbai|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Paytm Work From Home | 12th pass job | Apply Now |
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
ICICI Bank Hiring Job Description:
ICICI Bank is hiring candidates for the post of Information Technology Analyst.
ICICI Bank Hiring Job Responsibilities:
- Digitize banking processes to create a frictionless and automated business and process workflow
- Continuously explore, evaluate and induct new technology platforms across SaaS, PaaS, and custom workflows.
- Work along with business and functional teams and develop a deep understanding of various operational processes in the relevant areas of implementation.
- Work along with cross-functional teams and create a technology stack that is scalable, resilient, and well-governed
- Ensure that the systems adhere to the Information Security guidelines
- Provision for IT Infrastructure and hardware for platform requirements, as required.
ICICI Bank Hiring Eligibility Criteria:
- MBA/Engineering Graduate / MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institution
ICICI Bank Hiring Preferred skill:
- Upto 5 years of experience as a system analyst, business analyst, software developer, full stack developer, technology manager in any industry.
- Experience of technology in Banking and Financial Services will be an added advantage.
- Should have worked in technology evaluation and implementation
- Basic understanding of Financial Networks and Applications, Financial Information Systems, Cyber Security Technologies/ Lending and Banking Applications
- Should have basic knowledge of SaaS, PaaS, cloud infrastructure, data governance, data warehouse and data lake
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
About ICICI Bank :
ICICI Bank is an Indian Multinational Bank; previously, it was known as an Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India that focused on providing an extensive range of banking products, financial services, and retail customers. This firm was established in 1994, and the organization’s headquarters is located in Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for ICICI Bank Hiring Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Linkedin||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Follow us on Twitter||Click Here|
|Apply for ICICI Bank||Apply Here|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the ICICI Bank selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the ICICI Bank Salary for freshers?
The average 8Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.