Indian Navy Agniveer has announced the notification for the post of Agniveer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Indian Navy recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022:
|Salary||₹30,000/- / Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Batch||2022 and below|
|Last Date||22 July 2022|
Apply for Larsen and Toubro
Apply for Wipro
Apply for capgemini
Apply for Mahindra
Apply for Goldman Sachs
- Agniveers will be enrolled for a duration of 4 years including a training period
- Agniveers will meet the medical eligibility conditions as applicable to respective categories/trades
- Agniveers will be given the option to opt for enrollment into the Regular Cadre
- Upto 25% Agniveers from each batch will be enrolled in the Regular Cadre of the Armed Forces
- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- Born between 01 Nov 1999 – 30 Apr 2005
- Shortlisting of candidates would be based on aggregate percentage obtained in Physics, Mathematics and at least one of these subjects- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science in the qualifying examination (10+2).
- Shortlisting will be carried out state-wise in a ratio of four times the number of vacancies.
- The cut-off marks may vary from state to state as vacancies have been allocated in a state-wise manner.
- The shortlisted candidates would be issued a call-up letter for written examination and PFT. Aadhar Card is mandatory for written examination/ PFT.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About the Indian Navy:
The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy. He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for digitalocean||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for accenture||Apply for pepsico|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.