Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services. The company was founded in Pune and is headquartered in Bangalore
These interview questions were collected from the students who have recently attended Infosys interviews.
Infosys Recruitment Process
There are mainly three rounds in Infosys interview:
- Aptitude/Verbal ability round/Written Round
- Technical Interview Round
- HR round
Infosys Interview Experience #1:
- Challenges faced in the project?
- What is your role in this project?
- What is your long-term goal?
- Who presented the final project presentation?
- Did you make any new changes to this project?
- Do you want to implement any new thoughts in this project and what did your teammates say! Did they agree to your proposal?
- Time duration for this project?
- Are you a team member or team leader?
- How do you face challenges with your teammates?
- Do you have active coordination with your teammates?
Infosys Interview Experience #2:
- Self Introduction
- Explain your project briefly and questions from the project.
- Difference between C and C++
- Comfortable language (programming)?
- Oops, concepts
- What is data abstraction?
- Write a code for polymorphism
- list and tuple differences
- Difference between Multilevel and multiple inheritances
- Why java doesn’t support multi-level inheritance
- Questions on DBMS like what is DB and RDBMS
- SQL joins
- what is cloud computing
- Then he asked for my college subjects and asked questions on them except programming languages
- what is AND gate OR gate
- what is a matrix what do you do with that
- Ready to relocate
- Comfortable with any technology
- Do you have any questions for me
Infosys Interview Experience #3:
- Self Introduction
- Project question.
- Oops concept scenarios
- Data Abstraction
- Difference between Encapsulation & Polymorphism
Infosys Interview Experience #4:
- About your goal
- What is your happiest moment and sad moment?
- Oka person ni chusi after 5years nenu elane vundali ani anukunnara ? Who is that person? What do you like about them?
- Mi parents mimmalni appudyna hurt chesara? Malli same situation midha hurt avvakunda miru em cheyalanukuntunnaru?
- Why do you choose to engineer?
Infosys Interview Experience #5:
- Tell about yourself
- About resume
- About project
- what is a primary and unique key
- about stack
- three puzzle questions
- basics of C programming
Infosys Interview Experience #6:
- Tell me something about yourself.
- tell me about your final year project.
- Asked 70% questions from the project
- What is method overloading,
- What is inheritance
- Explain about extract keyword
- What is data abstraction
Infosys Interview Experience #7:
- Show your id.
- Show your college id.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell me about your project.
- What is the link list?
- What is the SDLC?
- Stack and queue.
- Oops, concepts.
- Difference between compile time
- polymorphism and run time
- Explain inheritance and type.
- Why Infosys.
- Why should we hire you.
- Are you ready for relocate?
- Do you have a laptop?
- How much RAM in your laptop.
- Do you have any questions for me?
Infosys Interview Experience #8:
- About project and role in that
- what are the difficulties faced
- Data types
- Types of variables
- Some HR questions like how to handle pressure situations, and how do you plan activities.
- Phases in SDLC
- oops concept
- Ready to relocate
- Do you have a laptop
- Any plans for go higher studies
- Do you have any queries
Infosys Interview Experience #9:
- Projects:- with explanation
- Challenges faced while learning programming languages
- What do you know about databases?
- What is a stack?
- What will you do if rivalry is created between you and your team member in the company?
- If I allocate you with 2 team members and asked you to prepare a ppt on the topic suppose AI How will you make it within 30 min deadline?
- If your project deadline is tomorrow and you find a bug that is just like impossible to be fixed within a day so will you hand over the project with a bug or tell the client the truth?
- Questions for the interviewer
Infosys Interview Experience #10:
- Self Introduction
- Explain About Your Final year Project
- Previous Company experience
- What is the biggest failure in your life
- OOPS Concept
- Scenario Basis Question
- Why Infosys
- Any questions That’s all.
Infosys Interview Experience #11:
- Introduce yourself
- what is java and what features of java
- since I have done testing So they asked What is manual testing and automation testing
- Explain statements in SQL
- If you score yourself then how many points do you give out of 10 ( i said 8)
- How much duration you can take to learn a new skill ( i said 1.5 to 2 months)
- Any questions to ask( i asked which programming language I should study so that I can get help in the training period)
- And what are the day-to-day responsibilities in the training period…
Infosys Interview Experience #12:
- Tell me about yourself?
- What is your project and explain it briefly?
- What’s your role in your project?
- What did you learn in PYTHON?
- about the oops concept?
- explain polymorphism?
- how to execute data overriding?
- Is there any way to add styling to HTML using CSS apart from link?.
- What is SQL?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- why do you want to join in IT sector?
- Scenario and solution?
Infosys Interview Experience #13:
- Introduce yourself?
- About the mini-project? Applications of the project?
- About major projects?
- Challenges faced in your project?
- Trending technologies?
- IoT impact?
- What difference between IoT and IOT?
- Many questions on iot?
- Diff b/n IOT n sensor-based array?
- PWM? Raspberry Pi?
Infosys Interview Experience #14:
- Show your I’d
- Tell me about Yourself
- About family details
- which format your resume
- what is a pointer
- what HTML
- What is SQL
- Write one query in SQL
- write the SQL query for Select any Two Attributes In the table
- Have you any Siblings
- You like music.Which type of music do you like (As per my hobbies)
- Which type of drawing do you draw? (as per my hobbies)
- Have you any questions
Infosys Interview Experience #15:
- About Project
- Oops concepts
- Encapsulation with example
- Method Overloading
- Syntax of the class object
- 2 Psudeocode questions Duration:15min
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here for Wipro Interview Questions
Click here for byjus Interview Questions
Click here for Accenture Interview Questions
Click here for TCS Interview Questions
Click here for top 50 python Interview Questions
All the best for your interview
If you have any queries, you can write in the comment section.
A Special Thanks, to all the People for sharing Accenture Interview Questions and experiences.
Disclaimer: These interview questions here are the candidate’s own experience. The questions may vary for you.
Guys do share your interview experience as well and help new job aspirants to get their dream job, kindly share your experience in the comment section below Thank You!