Nokia Off Campus has announced a job notification for the post of Tester. A student from various disciplines can apply for Nokia Recruitment 2023. All the necessary details about Adobe Careers Recruitment 2023, including job responsibilities, eligibility criteria, and the application process is given below
About Nokia :
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s main headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area, but the company’s actual roots are in the Tampere region of Pirkanmaa.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Nokia Off Campus Recruitment 2023:
|Salary||up to ₹6.5 LPA*|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
NOTE: Apply soon before the link expires
Also, Apply For
Nokia Off Campus Job Description:
Nokia Off Campus is hiring candidates for the post of Tester.
Nokia Off Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Broad interest in the Telecom sector and conceptual knowledge of networks and considerable experience in Software Development.
- Proven ability to work with others to meet common objectives and customer expectations.
- Excellence in: Planning, communication, negotiation, conflict resolution and problem solving.
- Process focused. Passion to explore and work on the new technologies
Can identify improvement opportunities and implement necessary changes.
- Excellent written and oral communication, being able to work in multi-national and multi-site environment.
Nokia Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
Nokia Careers Preferred skill:
- Strong Networking knowledge and networking protocols, knowledge of Ethernet, L2/L3, TCP/UDP/TLS. PON or DSL knowledge will be a plus. Netconf/Yang knowledge is not mandatory, but an asset.
- Experience in test design, test bed preparation/setup, test execution & reporting.
- Good working knowledge of software testing (functional, regression and/or non-functional testing).
- Automation with Robot/Python/Java desirable along with good debugging skills.
- Any hands on experience in any of the traffic generators will be a plus.
- Mercurial (or git) SCM & build development.
- Linux OS and its deployment in virtual environments. Docker is an asset for host simulation.
- Familiar with CI/CD (continuous integration/delivery), Release automation (Jenkins, etc), system administration, system configuration, and system debugging experience
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Nokia Off campus Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Genpact 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Genpact’s official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.”
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Nokia Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Nokia selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Nokia Salary for freshers?
The average of 40K/Month is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|