ServiceNow has recently released a job notification for the position of Software QA Engineer. This opportunity is open to students from various disciplines who are interested in joining ServiceNow Recruitment 2023. Eligible candidates who are interested can find more information about the job below.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
ServiceNow Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Software QA Engineer|
|Salary||upto ₹ 9 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
ServiceNow is hiring candidates for the post of Software QA Engineer.
- Maintain existing automation test frameworks
- Collect and report quality metrics from test execution
- Work with developers to design specific testing strategies for features being developed and automate them
- Create comprehensive test plans; execute and automate them
- Support engineering organizations in troubleshooting or addressing issues with applications and dev/test environments
ServiceNow Eligibility Criteria:
- Any Degree from any stream.
- 0+ years of experience with technologies relevant to SN and coding skills with high-quality results.
- Experience working within different automated testing frameworks, including Java, JUnit, Selenium, TestNG and other open-source projects.
- Experience with the agile methodology for software development teams.
- Ability to understand several testing techniques (e.g. performance, unit, integration, automated), their strengths and weakness, and ability to use them to best effect – including tracking and addressing of any discovered issues.
- Ability to use tools (such as IDE, debugger, build tools, source control, ServiceNow instances, profilers, system administration/Unix tools) to assist with daily tasks
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About ServiceNow :
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
How to Apply for ServiceNow Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary range for the Software QA Engineer position at ServiceNow?
The approximate salary for the position for the Software QA Engineer position at ServiceNow is up to ₹9 LPA*.
What are the main responsibilities of a Software QA Engineer at ServiceNow?
The main responsibilities include maintaining existing automation test frameworks, collecting and reporting quality metrics, designing testing strategies for features, creating comprehensive test plans, and supporting troubleshooting and issue resolution.
What are the eligibility criteria to work at ServiceNow?
Eligibility criteria: Any degree, 0+ years of experience, coding skills, familiarity with testing frameworks/methodologies, and proficiency in relevant tools/technologies.
What are the preferred skills for a Software QA Engineer at ServiceNow?
The preferred skills include a commitment to quality, strong interpersonal and communication skills, and an understanding of security and performance considerations.
What are the coding skills required for the Software QA Engineer position at ServiceNow?
Coding skills with high-quality results, experience with ServiceNow-relevant technologies, and automated testing frameworks like Java, JUnit, Selenium, TestNG.