Tata Power Recruitment Drive 2023: Tata Power is hiring a Diploma Trainee Analyst off campus Placement for Across India. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Tata Power off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
About Tata Power:
Tata Power was established in 1985 by Irwin M. Jacobs and six other co-founders. Its early research into CDMA wireless cell phone technology was funded by selling a two-way mobile digital satellite communications system known as Omnitracs. It is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, and incorporated in Delaware. It creates semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Tata Power Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Tata Power|
|Post Name||Diploma Trainee|
|Salary||up to ₹3 LPA*|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Tata Power Job Responsibilities:
Exciting career opportunities in various roles for candidates who’ll pass out in 2023 to be a part of Tata Power – India’s Largest Integrated Power Company and contribute to our vision to empower a billion lives through sustainable, affordable and innovative energy solutions and make a difference by “Lighting Up Lives”.
Tata Power Eligibility Criteria:
- Diploma Engineers (Computer Science / IT) passing out in 2023
- Excellent Advance Excel Skills.
- Ability to focus on details, multitasking and perform activities timely with quality output.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Translation test will be conducted as part of the interview.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Tata Power Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary range for the Diploma Trainee position at Tata Power?
The expected salary for the Diploma Trainee position at Tata Power can go up to ₹3 LPA.
Is this position open to freshers only?
Yes, this position is open to freshers who will be passing out in 2023.
What are the primary job responsibilities of a Diploma Trainee at Tata Power?
The job responsibilities involve exciting career opportunities in various roles related to computer science and IT, contributing to Tata Power's vision of providing sustainable and innovative energy solutions.
Are there any specific qualifications required for this position?
Candidates should be Diploma Engineers in Computer Science or IT who will be passing out in 2023.
What are the preferred skills for this role?
Preferred skills include excellent Advance Excel skills, attention to detail, multitasking ability, a positive attitude, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and effective written and verbal communication.