Thomson Reuters has announced a job notification for the post of Data Scientist. A student from Any discipline can apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Post Name||Data Scientist|
|Salary||9 – 10LPA*|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
Also, Apply For
- Manages a team of researchers working on one or more related projects.
- Formulates hypotheses and coordinates parallel investigations.
- Keeps projects on track by checking in regularly with key stakeholders and monitoring progress of each team member closely, intervening as necessary to get researchers “unstuck”.
- Contributes significantly to idea generation and project decision making.
- Checks work of researchers from technical and common sense perspectives.
- Involves relevant product and content teams regularly.
- candidates must have a B.E/ B.Tech degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field
- Very Strong in Java, OO design patterns and concepts
- Strong in Angular scripting
- Strong in Python Interact with internal/external teams
- Adaptability and Flexibility
About Thomson Reuters:
Thomson Reuters, was established in 2008 and has its head office in Toronto, Ontario. Since the year 2020, David W. Binet has led the company as CEO. The Woodbridge Company serves as the corporate parent. The corporation has 24,400 employees and generates $6.35 billion in total sales, according to reports from 2021.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for Zeta||Apply for wipro|
|Apply for accenture||Apply for cognizant|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What positions is Thomson Reuters currently recruiting for in 2023?
Thomson Reuters is currently recruiting for Data Scientists in 2023.
What qualifications are required for the Data Scientist role?
To be eligible for the Data Scientist role, candidates must have a B.E/ B.Tech degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field.
How can I apply for a position at Thomson Reuters in 2023?
You can apply for a position at Thomson Reuters by visiting the careers section of the Thomson Reuters website or by participating in the recruitment drive.
What is the recruitment process like at Thomson Reuters?
The recruitment process at Thomson Reuters typically includes an initial screening of resumes, followed by a series of interviews with hiring managers and other members of the team. Candidates may also be required to complete skills assessments or other evaluations.
What is the typical starting salary for a Data Scientist role at Thomson Reuters?
The typical starting salary for a Data Scientist role at Thomson Reuters can vary depending on location, education, and experience, but on average it can range from INR 6-8 Lakhs p.a
What are the typical benefits offered at Thomson Reuters?
Thomson Reuters typically offers competitive salary packages, health benefits, vacation time, stock options, and other benefits to its employees.