Wipro Careers Recruitment Drive 2023 has announced a new job opening for the position of DevOps Engineer. This is a fantastic opportunity for students from various disciplines who are looking to start their careers in the field of DevOps engineering. All the necessary details about Wipro Careers Recruitment 2023, including job responsibilities, eligibility criteria, and the application process is given below
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 200,000 employees.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Wipro Careers Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||DevOps Engineer|
|Salary||₹ 4.3 LPA to ₹ 11.8 LPA*|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
NOTE: Apply soon before the link expires
Also, Apply For
Paytm Work From Home | 12th pass job | Apply Now |
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
Wipro Careers Recruitment Job Description:
Wipro is hiring candidates for the post of DevOps Engineer.
Wipro Careers Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Plan and Execute the DevOps pipeline that supports the application life cycle across the DevOps toolchain — from planning, coding and building, testing, staging, release, configuration and monitoring
- Manage the IT infrastructure as per the requirement of the supported software code
- On-board an application on the DevOps tool and configure it asper the clients need
- Create user access workflows and provide user access as per the defined process
- Build and engineer the DevOps tool as per the customization suggested by the client
- Collaborate with development staff to tackle the coding and scripting needed to connect elements of the code that are required to run the software release with operating systems and production in frastructure
- Leverage and use tools to automate testing & deployment in a Dev-Ops environment
Wipro Careers Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- BE/B. Tech from any stream can apply
Wipro Careers Preferred skill:
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Timely support internal & external customers on multiple platforms
- Resolution of the tickets raised on these tools to be addressed& resolved within a specified TAT
- Ensure adequate resolution with customer satisfaction
- Follow escalation matrix/ process as soon as a resolution gets complicated or isn’t resolved
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis of critical/repeatable issues
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Wipro Careers Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Genpact 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Genpact’s official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.”
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click Here
Wipro Careers Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Wipro selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Wipro Salary for freshers?
DevOps Engineer salary at Wipro India ranges between ₹ 4.3 Lakhs to ₹ 11.8 Lakhs is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|