ABB off Campus Recruitment Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Associate Software Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for ABB recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
ABB off Campus 2023:
|Post Name||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹7 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
ABB off Campus Job Description:
Deloitte is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Software Engineer.
ABB off Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and translating them into technical specifications for generative Artificial Intelligence (AI) development tasks
- Conducting research, designing and implementing of state-of-the-art generative AI models and architectures, leveraging machine learning techniques to drive creative content generation, natural language processing and other AI-driven applications
- Developing and optimizing Machine Learning (ML) algorithms and models to train and fine-tune generative AI systems using large-scale datasets, ensuring high-quality output that aligns with desired objectives and specifications
- Exploring and experimenting with advanced ML techniques to enhance the performance, efficiency and scalability of generative AI models
- Collaborating with data scientists and engineers to preprocess, clean and preparing datasets for training generative AI models. Conducting rigorous testing and evaluating AI models to ensure their reliability, stability and generalization capabilities
- Contributing to documentation, including code comments, technical specifications and research papers, to share knowledge and insights within the organization and with the wider AI community
- Working closely with stakeholders, providing technical guidance, expertise and support on AI-related initiatives and projects.
ABB off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field. University students graduating soon or recent graduates
- Demonstrated passion for AI and a strong desire to work in the field of generative AI and prompt engineering
- Familiarity with machine learning techniques and frameworks, such as Python, TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Exposure to basics of AI, including deep learning, natural language processing and reinforcement learning.
- Exposure to Generative AI concepts and frameworks such as GPT, VQ-VAE and GANs, through coursework, projects or internships
- Effective communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
ABB Energy Industries is enabling safe, smart and sustainable projects and operations for businesses across the oil, gas, chemicals, life sciences, power generation and water sectors. Driving integrated solutions that automate, digitalize and electrify industry we connect our people and technology to help our customers adapt and succeed. With over 50 years domain expertise, we continue to innovate and reshape traditional approaches across the energy sector with our technologies designed to improve operational efficiency, reduce risk, reduce energy consumption and waste.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for ABB off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
ABB Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the ABB selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the ABB Salary for freshers?
The average 7 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
What is the role of an R&D Software Engineer at ABB?
An R&D Software Engineer at ABB is responsible for conducting research, designing, and implementing generative AI models and architectures, focusing on creative content generation, natural language processing, and other AI-driven applications.
What is the salary range for the R&D Software Engineer position at ABB?
The expected salary for the R&D Software Engineer position at ABB can go up to ₹7,000,000 per annum, as mentioned in the job description.
Is this position open to both freshers and experienced candidates?
Yes, the job description mentions that this position is open to both freshers and experienced candidates.
What is the typical educational background of candidates for this role?
Candidates can ask about the educational requirements and background typically expected for the R&D Software Engineer position.