ABB has announced a job notification for the post of Graduate Trainee. A student from various disciplines can apply for ABB Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
ABB Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Graduate Trainee|
ABB off-campus hiring candidates for the post of Graduate Trainee: Technical Sales Support.
- Provide technical support during the technical meeting, product presentations and negotiations.
- Performs analytic and diagnostic studies to determine most suitable technical solution to meet customer needs.
- Propose technical solutions for complex enquiries.
- Prepares and delivers technical presentations and demonstrations for both internal staff and customers on complex product issues.
- Graduate Fresh Engineers in Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics from Tier II Engineering colleges & NITs with good aptitude and interest to achieve in Control system & Automation field.
- 1-2 years of experience in industrial automation is an added advantage.
- Good Communication skills, Knowledge in computer basics, Microsoft Suits.
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
ABB Ltd, formerly ASEA Brown Boveri, is a Swedish–Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment, and automation