AECOM Off Campus is a renowned company that is now seeking talented individuals to join their team as Electrical engineers. This is an exciting opportunity for students from various disciplines to kickstart their careers.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
AECOM Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Electrical Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹5 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 for SSC Officer(IT) | Government Job
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
AECOM Off Campus 2023 is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Campaign Manager.
- Engineering design development which will comprise of working on projects from concept through to detailed design stages as well as being involved with projects during the construction and commissioning stages.
- Engineering competencies across low voltage, medium/high voltage and traction power systems will be highly valued, along with additional competencies comprising of secondary power systems, earthing & bonding, instrumentation & controls, SCADA.
- The role will require the individual to be working from AECOM’s office however, working at client sites from time to time may be required depending on the project requirements.
- All the electrical works are required to be completed in accordance with Australian standards, agreed international standards/guidelines and sound engineering principles.
- Contributing to the development of client relationships including identification of opportunities through the excellent work that you perform whilst working on the job.
- Inspire and mentor AECOM professionals and graduates to support team growth and upskilling.
- Performs work in accordance with agreed upon budget and schedule with moderate supervision.
- Involvement in tendering for potential opportunities.
- Project management on assigned projects.
- Technically lead a team of electrical engineers on projects.
Bachelor or Master of Engineering degree (or equivalent education) in an appropriate engineering discipline.
Soft skills: Energetic, honest, strong leadership, very good communicator, clear vision, tenacious, accountable, resilient.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
AECOM is a company that specializes in construction engineering. The company was founded in 2012, and its headquarters are in Dallas, Texas, USA. W. Troy Rudd has been the corporation’s CEO since 2020. According to 2020 reports, the organization’s total revenue was US$13.24 billion. The company employed 51,000 people in total.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for AECOM Off-campus 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|