Airtel off Campus Recruitment Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Data Analyst. A student from various disciplines can apply for Airtel recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Airtel off Campus 2023:
|Post Name||Data Analyst|
|Salary||up to ₹6.3 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
Paytm Work From Home | 12th pass job | Apply Now |
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
Airtel off Campus Job Description:
Airtel is hiring candidates for the post of Data Analyst.
Airtel off Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Organizing and running competition & challenges related to AOI & Connectivity across India
- Catering to different MIS requirements from Circle or Centre.
- Presenting Digimate Traffic Aggregator Summary along with Airtel IQ Dashboard
- Classification, Digitalization & Analysis on Residential, B2B & Commercial Connected Buildings
- Aggregating input on top deals and tracking them over the month
- Data inputs for Cascades & Reviews
- HP Utilization analysis with tracking Revenue in Connected Buildings
- Tracking OB fulfilment against DOA Approvals
- Advance AOI Rental Dispersion analysis
Airtel off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Any Graduate from any stream.
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Excel (Should be well versed with formulas like V-lookup, H-lookup, Pivot table, Concatenate, Trim, etc.)
- Good analytical skill and logical reasoning.
- Good Communication Skills and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage a variable workload and meet schedules with accurate results.
- Ability to work well independently in a team environment, be self-motivated, and multi-task while achieving expectations.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 18 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Airtel off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Airtel Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Airtel selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Airtel Salary for freshers?
The average 6.3 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.