Amazon has announced a job notification for the post of Programmer Analyst. A student from various disciplines can apply for Amazon Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Amazon Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Programmer Analyst|
|Batch||2022 and below|
Amazon is hiring candidates for the post of Programmer Analyst.
- This job requires you to constantly hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks will define your success.
- The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills, have strong organizational skills, be able to juggle multiple tasks at once, be able to work independently, and can maintain professionalism under pressure.
- You must be able to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages.
- You must be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience and get the right things done.
- Enrolled in Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent. Majorly focusing on CS Fundamentals – Data Structures, Algo, Problem Solving and Coding.
- 0 to 2 years of relevant engineering work experience.
Strong object-oriented development knowledge in C++ and/or Java.
Knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system.
Knowledge on velocity language.
Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
Demonstrates skill and passion for operational excellence.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives
|Apply for dxc-technology||Apply for P&G|
|Apply for wipro||Apply for cognizant|
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Amazon Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Amazon selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Amazon Salary for freshers?
The average 6 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for LTI||Apply for bookmyshow|
|Apply for H&M Group||Apply for IBM|