American Express Job Opportunity hiring for Product Development. The students from various disciplines can apply for the American Express off-campus recruitment drive. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
American Express Recruitment 2022:
|Company Name||American Express|
|Post Name||Product Development|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Apply for Amazon Work From Home
Apply for siemens
Apply for Wipro
Apply for Cognizant Work from Home
Apply for Decathlon
Apply for Mahindra & Mahindra
American Express Off-campus hiring candidates for the post of Analyst Product Development.
- End-to-end value delivery by understanding the business dependencies and inter-connectedness of the solutions
- Collaborate with Product & Technology teams to prioritize and implement business requirements
- Facilitate capability refinement sessions along with Product Managers and Product Owners
- Prioritize capabilities
- Creates roadmap & managing consolidated product intakes for solutioning
- Contribute to product strategy and roadmap; recommend the nature and scope of present and future state of the ML Platforms.
- Participate in the process documentation efforts & creation of SOPs
- Lead the ideation and solutioning of innovative AI/ML products and capabilities
- Be a Products Champion – Own end-to-end AI/ML product capabilities, maintain product & feature dashboards and drive their developments with a team of world-class engineers and designers.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information security, Mathematics, Statistics or any other relevant qualification
- Ability to discover, design and implement large scale automated solutions in a matrix organization preferably AI/ML related products
- 0-2 years of experience in working with product/engineering/automation development teams in a fast paced, complex, and dynamic environment.
- Experience in leveraging Agile, Scrum or other rapid application development methodologies
- Strong Program Management, analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think abstractly and deal with ambiguous/under-defined problems
- Exceptional analytical and advance problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of AI/ML Products and Statistical methods and tools is a plus
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About American Express:
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way
How to Apply for American Express Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Medplus|
|Apply for OLA||Apply for cvent|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.