Ansys Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Technical Support Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Ansys off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Ansys Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary||₹ 13 LPA*|
|Job Location||Across India|
Apply for Quest Global
Apply for Mastercard
Apply for Accenture
Apply for Volvo
Apply for Cognizant
Ansys is hiring candidates for the post of Technical Support Engineer.
- Apply engineering expertise and knowledge of simulation techniques of Ansys Mechanical products to provide highest level technical support to Customers and Channel Partners
- Interact with customers to help diagnose issues, as well as research and find solutions to a wide variety of large-scope, complex problems, to improve customers’ productivity and satisfaction with ANSYS products
- Develop simulation best practices, solutions, FAQs for knowledge base • Develop and strengthen long-term relationships with customers. • Develop technical expertise in one or more simulation areas
- Submit suggestions for product improvement, when needed. File defect reports and verify fixes adhering to defect reporting processes.
- Participate in application field testing of new releases to ensure that new features and workflows will address customer requirements
- Instruct training classes on the usage of ANSYS simulation products
- Execute field marketing activities including technical presentations for marketing events, assist Sales and Presales efforts to grow ANSYS business based on the expertise and skill set requirements
- Participate in other strategic team and company initiatives, as needed
- Learn and gain expertise in new technical areas as and when required for the team & personal development.
- Ph.D, Masters or Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline (Mechanical/Applied Mechanics/Aerospace/Automotive).
- Required minimum years of professional experience in an engineering software environment.
- Experience in using commercial or in-house FEA software for real world, industry level applications Ansys, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- A minimum of 0-2 years of experience in use of relevant ANSYS software or other commercial software (can be obtained or partially obtained in a university setting)
- Experience of being part of engineering product development cycle an added advantage.
- Sound Knowledge of Structural mechanics & Finite Element Analysis
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to implement numerical models to obtain practical engineering solutions to difficult problems
- Engaging personality, engineering curiosity and willingness for continuous learning
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others in a diverse team environment
- Logical problem-solving, strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in writing and speaking English
- Strong organizational and time management skills, possesses a sense of urgency
- Projects a professional image and demonstrates business acumen, driven to succeed
- Interested in working with customers and willing to travel.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination
How to Apply for Ansys Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for honeywell||Apply for capgemini|
|Apply for zoho||Apply for jp-morgan|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.