Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 has announced a new job opening for the post of Probationary Officer. This is a fantastic opportunity for students from various disciplines who are looking to start their careers in the field of the Banking sector. All the necessary details about Bank of India Recruitment 2023, including job responsibilities, eligibility criteria, and the application process is given below
Bank of India Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Bank of India|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|Salary||₹36,000 – ₹63,840/ Month|
|Total Vacancies||500 Posts
|Job Location||Across India|
|Batch||2022 and below batch|
|Last Date||25 February 2023|
NOTE: Apply soon before the link expires
Also, Apply For
Bank of India Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Probationary Officers :
Credit Officer :
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
IT Officers :
- 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation. OR
- A graduate degree in any discipline AND Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/Information Technology/ Computer Applications. OR
- A Graduate degree in any discipline AND having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with customer-centric approach
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with a neutral English accent
- Should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shifts)
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Bank of India Recruitment 2023: Vacancies Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Credit Officer in General Banking stream||350|
|IT Officer in Specialist stream||150|
Bank of India Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
- The minimum age limit is 20 Years and the Maximum age limit is 29 Years.
- Age relaxation as per govt rules.
- Application Fee (for General/OBC/EWS candidates) – Rs.850/-
- Processing Fee (for SC/ST/ESM/Departmental candidates) – Rs.175/-
Bank of India Recruitment 2023:
- The selection will be done on the basis of the online test.
- Bank will conduct personal interviews of all the selected candidates.
- Group Discussion will be conducted for the candidates selected through the online test at some selected centers.
- The final selection of the candidates will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in Online Examinations, Personal Interviews, and Group discussion
About Bank of India:
Bank of India is an Indian public sector bank headquartered in Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai. Founded in 1906, it has been government-owned since nationalisation in 1969. BoI is a founder member of SWIFT, which facilitates provision of cost-effective financial processing and communication services.Bank of India is an Indian public sector bank headquartered in Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai. Founded in 1906, it has been government-owned since nationalisation in 1969. BoI is a founder member of SWIFT, which facilitates provision of cost-effective financial processing and communication services.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Genpact 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Genpact’s official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.”
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Bank of India Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the post name for Bank of India’s recruitment 2023?
A. The post name is Probationary Officer.
Q. What is the salary for Probationary Officer in Bank of India recruitment 2023?
A. The salary range for Probationary Officer is ₹36,000 – ₹63,840 per month.
Q. Who can apply for Bank of India PO recruitment 2023?
A. Freshers who have completed their graduation from a university recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government can apply. The candidate must possess a valid mark sheet or degree certificate on the day of registration and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in graduation while registering online.
Q. What is the last date to apply for Bank of India PO recruitment 2023?
A. The last date to apply is February 25, 2023.
Q. How many vacancies are available for Bank of India PO recruitment 2023?
A. There are a total of 500 vacancies available for Probationary Officer in Bank of India recruitment 2023.