Boeing off campus 2023 has announced a new job opening for the position of Entry Level Manufacturing Engineer at Boeing. This is a fantastic opportunity for students from various disciplines who are looking to start their careers in the field of Entry Level Manufacturing Engineer. All the necessary details about Boeing off-campus 2023, including job responsibilities, eligibility criteria, and the application process is given below.
At the highest level, diversity and inclusion are part of Boeing’s values. Having diverse employees, business partners and community relationships is vital to creating advanced aerospace and defense products and services for our diverse customers around the world. The company’s commitment to diversity means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful, and engaging, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Boeing off campus 2023:
|Post Name||Entry Level Manufacturing Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹8.7 LPA*|
NOTE: Apply soon before the link expires
Also, Apply For
Boeing off campus 2023 Job Description:
Boeing is hiring candidates for the post of Entry Level Manufacturing Engineer.
Boeing off campus Job Responsibilities:
- Authors and modifies Installation plan for Aircraft Structural assemblies, Systems and Payloads.
- Experience in Electrical Commodities, Wire Harness Installation and Fabrication, Electrical/Electronic Components/LRU installation and assembly planning.
- Experience and knowledge of manufacturing, methods, fabrication processes (e.g., forming, stamping, machining, heat treatment, machines/machine tools, cutting tools and fluids, instrumentation, data acquisition and control systems)
- Create/Modify Installation plans, fabrication plans, and installation plan audits.
- Knowledge of surface finishes, coatings, paints, sealants, bonding and grounding.
- Post-production technical experience with emphasis in commercial/military aircraft sustainment, repairs, spares, and modification programs preferred
- Ensure the prevailing Installation plans are audited and meet the defined standards.
- Continuously review the existing assembly process and drive process improvements
- Exercises critical thinking and innovative problem solving
- Supports the development and implementation of production and tooling methodologies.
- Supports the development, identification and implementation of conceptual designs and maintenance of the program architecture for build.
- Participates in the implementation of manufacturing plans. Investigates technical problems.
- Participates in the implementation of Lean principles and technologies.
- Interfaces with IPTs and internal customers to develop products, skills, knowledge and experience.
Boeing off campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
Boeing off campus Preferred skill:
- 0 – 3 year of experience with Aerospace industry or any fabrication plant.
- 1+ year of experience in a manufacturing engineering role. Experience with any of the aircraft/automotive assembly planning, Electrical and Electronics commodity is desirable.
- Experience with Aerospace Manufacturing, Fabrication, Assembly Processes and Technologies.
- Experience with creation of manufacturing planning and authoring assembly work instructions.
- General Drawing Interpretation & GD&T knowledge.
- Knowledge of Aerospace Materials and Processes.
- Working knowledge of CATIA and/or UG-NX.
- PMD experience in Enovia/Teamcenter.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Boeing off campus 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Boeing off campus 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Boeing selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Boeing Salary for freshers?
The average of 7.9LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|