Cisco Careers Recruitment off campus 2023 has announced a new job opening for the position of Graduate Apprentice at Cisco. This is a fantastic opportunity for students from various disciplines who are looking to start their careers in the field of Intern. All the necessary details about Cisco Careers Recruitment 2023, including job responsibilities, eligibility criteria, and the application process is given below
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Cisco Careers Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice|
|Salary||up to ₹30K/Month*|
NOTE: Apply soon before the link expires
Also, Apply For
Cisco Careers Recruitment Job Description:
Cisco is hiring candidates for the post of Non-Technical Graduate Apprentice.
Cisco Careers Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Learn to document the business requirements.
- Learn to document the standard operating procedures.
- Understand book-keeping in Company by performing various guided actions.
- Support the team on various tasks as directed on a daily basis.
- Learn to operate the various tools that are used in the corporate to analyze the data.
- Conduct data gathering effectively and efficiently.
- Present the data and insights in a logical influential manner to drive data driven business decisions
- Perform metrics analysis as required to provide actionable information to end users,
Cisco Careers Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Completed B.Com, BBA, BA, and BBM. (Non-Engineering degrees)
- You must have graduated in 2022 and 2023.
- Must be available for a period of 12 months starting Sept/Oct 2023.
Cisco Careers Preferred skill:
- Basic Knowledge of MS office tools
- Good communication skills, passion & desire to learn, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & a team player.
- Basic Scripting experience
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Cisco Careers Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Genpact 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Genpact’s official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.”
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Cisco Careers Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the salary for the Graduate Apprentice role at Cisco?
The expected salary for the Graduate Apprentice role is up to ₹30K/Month*.
Can freshers apply for the Graduate Apprentice position at Cisco?
Yes, both freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to apply for the Graduate Apprentice position.
Is there a specific batch requirement for the Graduate Apprentice role at Cisco?
Yes, candidates from the batches of 2023 and 2022 are eligible to apply.
What are the eligible degrees for the Graduate Apprentice position at Cisco?
Candidates with B.Com, BBA, BA, and BBM degrees (non-engineering degrees) are eligible.
What are the job responsibilities of a Graduate Apprentice at Cisco?
The job responsibilities include learning to document business requirements, standard operating procedures, book-keeping, data analysis, conducting data gathering, and presenting insights for data-driven decisions.
What is the duration of the Graduate Apprentice program at Cisco?
The program is for a period of 12 months, starting from Sept/Oct 2023.
What are the preferred skills for the Graduate Apprentice role at Cisco?
Preferred skills include basic knowledge of MS Office tools, good communication skills, a passion for learning, a proactive and solution-seeking attitude, and being a team player.