Colgate has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Analyst Finance. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Colgate recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Colgate Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Associate Analyst|
|Salary||₹6 – 12 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Colgate is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Analyst Finance.
- Perform all accounting activities as per the defined SOPs.
- Ensure that all the accounting is in compliance with the US GAAPs.
- Ensure that all statutory accounting is in compliance with Local Indian GAAP (IND AS) as required.
CA with 0-1 Year experience or even more than one year is also okay.
- Working knowledge on Python / SQL
- Should be a CA with the 0-1 Year experience with below.
- Working knowledge of US GAAP.
- Working knowledge of Ind AS & IFRS.
- Working knowledge of ERP system is a must – SAP experience desired.
- Working knowledge of MS Office / Google suite.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About Colgate :
Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American multinational consumer products company headquartered on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. It specializes in the production, distribution and provision of household, health care, personal care and veterinary products.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click Here
Colgate Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Colgate selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Colgate Salary for freshers?
Data Engineer salary at Colgate Palmolive ranges between ₹ 6 Lakhs to ₹ 15 Lakhs per year based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for genpact||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for cognizant||Apply for siemens|