Deloitte off Campus Recruitment Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Business Technology Analyst. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Deloitte recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Deloitte off Campus 2023:
|Post Name||Business Technology Analyst|
|Salary||up to ₹7 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
Deloitte off Campus Job Description:
Deloitte is hiring candidates for the post of Automation Test Engineer.
Deloitte off Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Monitor compliance with a wide variety of existing security controls/processes
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, and resolved in a timely manner
- Assist with the design and implementation of new controls as warranted
- Manage periodic user reviews to ensure compliance with firm and SOC-2 controls
- Provide draft responses to security-related questions to help win and retain clients
- Consistently meet client expectations and project deadlines
Deloitte off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- BE/BTech Fresher from any stream.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail and ability to learn new skills
- Able to multi-task on simultaneous projects in the rapidly evolving BISO security landscape
- Able to work in a virtual environment (with core team located in India, UK and US)
- Able to proactively identify risks, root causes and gain proficiency in proposing solutions to remediate these risks
- Effectively communicate with key stakeholders where security controls are not being followed
- Knowledge of security compliance such as ISO 27001 and SOC-2
- Knowledge of Excel VBA
- Knowledge of SQL
- Prior experience in Cyber Security and/or Quality & Risk management
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Deloitte is a company that specialises in information technology. Welch, William Deloitte was founded in 1845 and is headquartered in London, England. Punit Renjen has been the organization’s CEO since 2015. According to 2021 reports, the organization’s total revenue was US$59.3 billion, and the total number of employees was 415,000.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Deloitte off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Deloitte Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the salary range for Business Technology Analyst at Deloitte?
The expected salary for Business Technology Analyst at Deloitte is up to ₹7 LPA*.
Is the job open to freshers or experienced candidates?
The job is open to both freshers and experienced candidates.
What are the responsibilities of the Business Technology Analyst?
The responsibilities include monitoring compliance with security controls/processes, issue identification and resolution, design and implementation of new controls, user reviews, and client support.
What are the eligibility criteria for the off-campus job?
The eligibility criteria require a BE/BTech fresher from any stream.
What is the role of the Business Technology Analyst in risk management?
The Business Technology Analyst is expected to proactively identify risks, root causes, and propose solutions to remediate these risks.