DHL has announced a job notification for the post of Node.Js Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for DHL Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
DHL Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Node.Js Engineer|
|Job Type||Full time|
DHL is hiring candidates for the post of Node.Js Engineer.
- Research, design, develop, and test applications interacting with a blockchain platform
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
- Maintain and extend current distributed applications, be responsible for its integration and workflow
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
- Develop and maintain art factories
- Graduation/post-graduation in computers/Engineering from CS /IT/ECE Branch.
- Experience with various PaaS solutions offered by cloud platforms such as Azure, GCP etc.
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as AngularJs, REACT, VUE etc
- Familiarity with blockchain frameworks, knowledge of smart contract developments
- Knowledge of Node.js, Express framework
- Strong proficiency with ES6
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks
- Experience with message brokers such as Kafka/RabbitMQ
- Solid understanding of SQL/NoSQL databases when integrating with Node.js apps
- Working experience with integrations such as REST API/GRPC/SOAP etc.
- Knowledge of JWT or other authentication techniques
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
DHL International GmbH is an international courier, package delivery, and express mail service, which is a division of the German logistics firm Deutsche Post.