EY Recruitment off-campus 2023 has announced a new job opening for the position of Intern – Assurance at EY. This is a fantastic opportunity for students from various disciplines who are looking to start their careers in the field of Intern – Assurance. All the necessary details about EY Recruitment 2023, including job responsibilities, eligibility criteria, and the application process is given below
EY Recruitment 2023:
|Salary||up to ₹4.1 LPA*|
NOTE: Apply soon before the link expires
Also, Apply For
EY Recruitment Job Description:
EY is hiring candidates for the post of Intern – Assurance.
- Analysis of variances of all profit and loss account items and arriving at a logical conclusion for such variances.
- Ensuring full compliance under statute & external statutory financial accounting requirements, record keeping & reporting the auditing functions.
- Responsible for supporting Executives and Managers on research assignments and compliance-related work.
- Evaluating internal control systems/procedures, and preparing audit reports with a view to highlighting the shortcomings and necessary recommendations.
- Conducting tax audits to ensure proper disclosures have been made and various tax regulations have been complied with.
- Assist in the preparation of Audit Programs. Involved in following up and gathering information from the clients.
- Continually updated with the developments in Audit related areas and have responsibility for updating their teams.
EY Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduate and IPCC both groups cleared/ Cleared one, awaiting results for second.
- No Prior experience required.
- Strong Analytical/Numerical ability
- Proficient in MS word, excel, power point
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client).
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for EY Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the EY 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Genpact’s official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.”
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
EY Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the EY selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the EY Salary for freshers?
The average of 3.6LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|