GAIL has announced a job notification for the post of Executive Trainee. A student from Various disciplines can apply for GAIL Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
GAIL Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Executive Trainee|
|Salary||60000 – 180000/Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi, India|
|Batch||2022 / 2021|
|Last Date||16th March 2022|
GAIL is hiring candidates for the post of Executive Trainee.
- Executive Trainee Instrumentation
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% marks.
- Executive Trainee Mechanical
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in
Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial/
Manufacturing/ Mechanical & Automobile with minimum
- Executive Trainee Electrical
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Electrical/ Electrical &
Electronics with minimum 65% marks
- The upper Age Limit is 26 years as of 16.03.2022 for the posts of Executive
Trainee in all disciplines.
- No Application Fee
- Based on the GATE-2022 marks and requirements, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the above disciplines. Please note that only GATE-2022 marks is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE marks of 2021 or prior to that is not valid
GAIL Limited is a government-owned natural gas corporation responsible for natural gas processing and distribution in India headquartered in GAIL Bhawan New Delhi, India. It is under the ownership of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for GAIL Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for HCL||Apply for genpact|
|Apply for cognizant||Apply for tech-mahindra|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.