Genpact has announced a job notification for the post of Consultant. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Genpact recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Genpact Recruitment 2022:
|Batch||2022 and below|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Genpact is hiring candidates for the post of Consultant.
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
- Managed Coding, Bug Fixing and Testing.
- Managing web testing and dealing with cross browser compatibility issues.
- Managing project and team independently.
- B.Tech/B.E/ MCA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible to work in shifts on rotation basis.
- Experience in Core-java, Struts/Spring and AWS
- Strong understanding in Relational database concepts
- Good knowledge and work experience of SQL
- Ability to communicate, friendly and cultural behavior during customer contact and should have strong customer focus
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Genpact is a global professional services firm delivering digital transformation by putting digital and data to work to create a competitive advantage
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Genpact Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive by clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Genpact Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Genpact selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Genpact Salary for freshers?
The average salary 3.6 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for genpact||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for cognizant||Apply for siemens|