Oracle has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Consultant. A student from various disciplines can apply for Oracle Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Oracle Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Associate Consultant|
Oracle is hiring candidates for the post of Associate ConsultantAssociate Consultant.
- Clear understanding and application knowledge of Object Oriented concepts
- Good in Core Java , Collection Framework, exception handling, logging frameworks , Web Service: SOAP
- Should have very good knowledge and also experience in Struts, Spring and ORM tools like Hibernate, JPA
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy.
- As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data
- Should have design and coding experience of critical enterprise applications
- Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
- 0 to 2 years of experience relevant to a functional or technical role.
- Any Graduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Demonstrates basic competence in one product or technology area.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Oracle is the world’s leading provider of business software. With a presence in over 175 countries, we are one of the biggest technology companies in the world. We use innovative emergent technologies to tackle real-world problems. From advancing energy efficiency to reimagining online commerce, the work we do is not only redefining the world of business, but also helping advance governments, power nonprofits, and giving billions of people the tools they need to outpace change.