Indian Army has announced a job notification for the post of Machine Learning Intern. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Indian Army recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Indian Army Recruitment 2022:
|Batch||2022 and below|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Indian Army is hiring candidates for the post of Agniveer.
Agniveer (General Duty) (All Arms):
- Class 10th /Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following fgrading system minimum of D grade (33% – 40%) in individual subjects or equivalent of grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate in C2 grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate.
Agniveer (Technical) (All Arms) :
- 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. OR
- 10+2 /Intermediate exam pass from any recognized State Edn Bd or Central Edn Bd to incl NIOS and ITI course of min one yr in reqd field with NSQF level 4 or above.
Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms) :
- 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and a minimum of 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in Cl XII is mandatory.
Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms):
- 10th pass. No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored 33% in each subject.
Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms) 8th pass :
- Class 8th simple pass and No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored in 33% in each subject.
- Agniveer – 17 ½ – 23 years
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
- 1st Year – ₹30,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 2nd Year – ₹33,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 3rd Year – ₹36,500/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 4th Years- ₹40,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Sites)
- Physical Measurement (At Rally Site)
- Medical Test
- Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
About Indian Army:
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and its professional head is the Chief of Army Staff, who is a four-star general
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click Here