Infosys has announced a job notification for the post of Specialist Programmer and Digital Specialist Engineer. A student from Any discipline can apply for Infosys Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Infosys Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Specialist Programmer and Digital Specialist Engineer|
|Salary||6.25 – 8 LPA*|
|Job Location||Across India|
Also, Apply For
Revolut Work from home Product Strategy Intern | Apply Now
Citibank Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Apply Now!
Infosys is hiring candidates for the post of Specialist Programmer and Digital Specialist Engineer.
- Specialist Programmer (SP): An entry-level role in the Power Programmer stream at Infosys. Specialist Programmers are programming ‘polyglots’ who are experts in deep programming, full-stack capabilities, high complexity coding, developing rapid applications/platforms, and building technology-enabled solutions. The compensation for this role is INR 9.5 lakhs per annum.
- Digital Specialist Engineer (DSE): This role requires full stack capabilities and skills like analytics, artificial intelligence and automation, big data, cloud, cyber security, data consulting, and digital commerce, interaction, and marketing. Digital Specialist Engineers work across business units of Infosys on special projects to develop integrated applications and to bring agility in development with DevSecOps culture. The compensation for this role is INR 6.25 lakhs per annum.
- BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc (5 years integrated)
- Branches: Computer Science Engineering, Information Science & Engineering, Electronics and, Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mathematics and Computing, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Year of graduation: 2022, 2021, 2020.
- The compensation for the Specialist Programmer role is IN 8 lakhs per annum and for the Digital Specialist Engineer role it is INR 6.25 lakhs per annum.
- The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: Infosys online test and virtual interview.
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Any Programming Skills like java, python, c , c++ etc,.
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services. The company was founded in Pune and is headquartered in Bangalore.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Infosys Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Medplus|
|Apply for OLA||Apply for cvent|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Infosys Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Infosys selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Infosys Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
where is the official notification
plz provide official notices for all such recrutments