Infosys has announced a job notification for the post of Specialist Programmer and Digital Specialist Engineer. A student from Any discipline can apply for Infosys Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Infosys Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Specialist Programmer and Digital Specialist Engineer|
|Salary||6.25 – 8 LPA*|
|Job Location||Across India|
Apply for Quest Global
Apply for Mastercard
Apply for Accenture
Apply for Volvo
Apply for Cognizant
Infosys is hiring candidates for the post of Specialist Programmer and Digital Specialist Engineer.
- Specialist Programmer (SP): An entry-level role in the Power Programmer stream at Infosys. Specialist Programmers are programming ‘polyglots’ who are experts in deep programming, full-stack capabilities, high complexity coding, developing rapid applications/platforms, and building technology-enabled solutions. The compensation for this role is INR 9.5 lakhs per annum.
- Digital Specialist Engineer (DSE): This role requires full stack capabilities and skills like analytics, artificial intelligence and automation, big data, cloud, cyber security, data consulting, and digital commerce, interaction, and marketing. Digital Specialist Engineers work across business units of Infosys on special projects to develop integrated applications and to bring agility in development with DevSecOps culture. The compensation for this role is INR 6.25 lakhs per annum.
- BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc (5 years integrated)
- Branches: Computer Science Engineering, Information Science & Engineering, Electronics and, Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mathematics and Computing, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Year of graduation: 2022, 2021, 2020 and 2019
- The compensation for the Specialist Programmer role is IN 8 lakhs per annum and for the Digital Specialist Engineer role it is INR 6.25 lakhs per annum.
- The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: Infosys online test and virtual interview.
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Any Programming Skills like java, python, c , c++ etc,.
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services. The company was founded in Pune and is headquartered in Bangalore.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Infosys Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Medplus|
|Apply for OLA||Apply for cvent|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.