Intel Off-Campus Drive 2023 Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Graduate Technical Intern. A student from various disciplines can apply for Intel Off-Campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Intel Off-Campus 2023:
|Post Name||Graduate Technical Intern|
|Salary||up to ₹4.4 LPA*|
|Job Location||Bangalore(Work From Home)|
Also, Apply For
Intel Off-Campus Job Description:
Intel is hiring candidates for the post of Graduate Technical Intern.
Intel Off-Campus Job Responsibilities:
- In this position, the candidate will be joining the Graphics Software Engineering team.
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a software technical nature, primarily in the domain of Graphics device drivers.
- Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
Intel off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- B.Tech/BE in CSE/Electronics with inclination to learn and pursue career in SW engineering.
- Familiarity with Intel’s client platforms and related architecture.
- Familiarity with Windows device driver model and architecture is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn, ability to work in a team.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Intel’s mission is to shape the future of technology to help create a better future for the entire world. By pushing forward in fields like AI, analytics and cloud-to-edge technology, Intel’s work is at the heart of countless innovations. From major breakthroughs like self-driving cars and rebuilding the coral reefs, to things that make everyday life better like blockbuster effects and improved shopping experiences — they’re all powered by Intel technology. With a career at Intel, you have the opportunity to help make the future more wonderful for everyone.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Intel off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Intel Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Intel selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Intel Salary for freshers?
The average 4 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.