KONE has announced a job notification for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. A student from various disciplines can apply for KONE Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
KONE Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
Apply for wipro
Apply for capgemini
Apply for amazon
Apply for hexaware
Apply for siemens
Apply for HCL.
KONE is hiring candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
- Able to analyze the customer complaints
- Need to work efficiently with Global Team in Monitoring & Measurement of Statistical Driven data to achieve KPI’s.
- Monitor progress and effectiveness of corrective and preventative actions.
- Understanding of AutoCAD drawings
- Takes safety aspects into account and selects environmentally sustainable solutions when possible.
- Updates order progress to other stakeholders on a timely basis.
- As a member of an engineering team shares his/her knowledge and skills with colleagues and participates actively in meetings and workshops.
- Works independently also as team on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time.
- Educational Qualification – B.E., (Mechanical/Electrical).
- Good knowledge in MSoffice pack
- Good verbal and written communication
- Preferably immediate joiners
Kone Oyj is an international engineering and service company employing over 60,000 personnel across 60 countries worldwide. It was founded in 1910 and is now headquartered in Espoo near Helsinki, Finland. In addition, Kone builds and services moving walkways, automatic doors and gates, escalators
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for KONE Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for dxc-technology||Apply for P&G|
|Apply for wipro||Apply for cognizant|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
|Apply for HCL||Apply for genpact|
|Apply for cognizant||Apply for tech-mahindra|