Amazon Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Support Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Amazon off campus drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Amazon Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Support Engineer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Amazon is hiring candidates for the post of Support Engineer.
- Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customer’s individual needs.
- Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues.
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA
- 0-1 years of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR BigData Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
- Troubleshooting / Support experience
- Programming/scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who is excited about technology.
- Possesses knowledge of risk governance, policies, compliance, upcoming and existing regulations, and reporting laws
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here for Wipro Interview Questions
Click here for Accenture Interview Questions
Click here for Interview Questions
Click here for info sys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives
Amazon Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Amazon selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Amazon Salary for freshers?
The average salary 3.5 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|