L&T Energy Off Campus has announced a new job opening for the position of Trainee at L&T Energy. This is a fantastic opportunity for students from various disciplines who are looking to start their careers in the field of Intern. All the necessary details about L&T Energy Recruitment 2023, including job responsibilities, eligibility criteria, and the application process is given below
About L&T Energy:
Larsen & Toubro Ltd, commonly known as L&T, is an Indian multinational conglomerate company, with business interests in engineering, construction, manufacturing, technology, information technology and financial services, headquartered in Mumbai. The company is counted among world’s top five construction companies.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
L&T Energy Off Campus 2023:
|Company Name||L&T Energy|
|Post Name||Project Trainee|
|Salary||up to ₹40K/Month*|
NOTE: Apply soon before the link expires
Also, Apply For
L&T Energy Off Campus Job Description:
Larsen & Toubro is hiring candidates for the post of Trainee.
L&T Energy Off Campus Job Responsibilities:
- To carry out all equipment isolations and equipment normalization for work permits.
- Monitoring of local equipment’s operations.
- Carryout all field operational activity during normal and emergency condition.
- Logging and reporting of all local equipment’s.
- Ensuring healthiness of all field equipment’s during shift.
L&T Energy Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- B.TECH/B.E from any stream.
L&T Energy Off Campus Preferred skill:
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- teamwork and conflict management.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for L&T Energy Off Campus 2023?
To apply for the Genpact 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Genpact’s official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.”
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.