Mahindra off-campus Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Graduate Apprentice Trainee. A student from various disciplines can apply for Mahindra off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Mahindra Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice Trainee|
|Salary||₹ 3.5 LPA*|
Apply for Mastercard
Apply for Accenture
Apply for Volvo
Apply for Cognizant
Mahindra is hiring candidates for the post of Graduate Apprentice Trainee.
- To deliver results in terms of Production volume, Quality, Cost, and Customer delight both internal and external.
- To help the peer and subordinates fulfill the organization’s objectives related to PQCDSM.
- To maintain good employee relations and develop the skill of the cell members in terms of multi-skilling and innovation.
- Assisting management in various activities on the shop floor.
- Regular interaction with the Supply chain, Planning, Maintenance, and Quality to deliver the Production and Quality targets.
- Ensuring effective communication with cell members for building cordial relationships. Ensure and maintain the Health, Morale, and Safety of cell members.
- Ensuring system documentation under TS16949, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 requirements in the department.
- Knowledge in TPM implementation.
- Ensure active participation of all employees in several improvement projects such as OIT, CIT, Kaizens, etc, and contribute to revenue savings.
- Responsible for process development and improvement in the existing processes for improving Productivity, Quality, Delivery, and Reducing Cost with a high customer-centric approach.
- Knowledge of Testing Parameters of Tier 4 and Tier 3 and BS 4 Engine Emission Norms and Parameters affecting them
Bachelors of Technology in Mechanical; Bachelors of Technology in Automobile; Diploma; Bachelors of Technology.
- Process Knowledge – Assembly
- Customer Delight
- Stakeholder Management
- Employee Management
- Skill Development
- Shop Floor Management
- Production Management
- Communication Skills
- Relationship Management
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSAS)
- System Documentation
- TS 16949 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 – Quality Management
- OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health & Safety
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Continuous Improvement
- Process Development
- Productivity Improvement
- Customer Orientation
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Headquartered in Mumbai, India, we have an operational presence in over 100 countries and employ more than 256,000 people. Amidst our diverse backgrounds, and presences, our governing spirit of “Rise” binds us as one Mahindra, that empowers us to chart new frontiers, innovatively and make a positive impact along the way.
|Apply for honeywell||Apply for capgemini|
|Apply for zoho||Apply for jp-morgan|
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Mahindra Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Mahindra selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Mahindra Salary for freshers?
The average 3.5 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for LTI||Apply for bookmyshow|
|Apply for H&M Group||Apply for IBM|