Nielsen is inviting applicants for the post of Data Analyst. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Nielsen Recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Nielsen Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Data Analyst|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Vadodara|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Nielsen is hiring candidates for the post of Data Analyst.
- Deliver as a part of our consultant team in driving high quality results on custom project work.
- Ensure effective and timely delivery of project work.
- Work towards understanding statistical models and deliver business insights and findings.
- Ensure compliance to MMM modeling practices and company quality standards.
- Maximize the efficient and effective use of resource by utilizing appropriate processes and tools.
- To build and maintain effective contacts with other departments to ensure the efficient and effective use of resources.
- Liaise with appropriate MMM and Nielsen departments to ensure hardware and software requirements are fulfilled.
- Work with co/ third party modellers to deliver business insights and findings.
- M.Sc. / M.A – Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Actuarial Sciences
- Or MBA with analytics related focus/ other data analytics related degrees
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Good communication skills both in talking and writing
- Basic understanding of Market Research, statistical modeling techniques and applications
- Attention to detail while working on small and large data volumes
- Good and working knowledge of any statistical languages like R, Python, SAS, etc.
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint, or PowerBI/ Tableau software
- Proactive and collaborative mindset
- Understanding of numbers, ability to sense check independently
- Logical bent of mind with the ability to make fact based assumptions where required
- Solid proficiency of decision making and problem resolution skills
- Understanding of and working against the importance of managing deadlines
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
Nielsen Holdings Inc. is American information, data, and market measurement firm. Nielsen operates in over 100 countries and employs approximately 44,000 people worldwide. The company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is currently a component of the S&P 500
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Nielsen Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Nielsen selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Nielsen Salary for freshers?
The average 3.9 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|