Nokia Off Campus has announced a job notification for the post of Principal Technical Specialist. A student from various disciplines can apply for Nokia Recruitment 2023. All the necessary details about Adobe Careers Recruitment 2023, including job responsibilities, eligibility criteria, and the application process is given below
About Nokia :
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s main headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area, but the company’s actual roots are in the Tampere region of Pirkanmaa.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Nokia Off Campus Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Technical Specialist|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
NOTE: Apply soon before the link expires
Also, Apply For
Nokia Off Campus Job Description:
Nokia Off Campus is hiring candidates for the post of Principal Technical Specialist.
Nokia Off Campus Job Responsibilities:
- R&D Software Development Engineer for Network Management of Optics
- Division products including Photonic/WDM, Optical Transport, SDH/SONET.
- Optics Network Management applications provides to the user the control of the network in terms of configuration (infrastructure, end to end services), fault supervision, performance monitoring.
- Optics Network Management applications interface with the different
- Network Elements, provides friendly graphical User interface and implement algorithms and function to enable easier management of the network and OPEX reduction.
- Optics Network Management applications are deployed all around the word in several hundreds of installations ranging from huge to small customers.
- The SW development Engineer for Optics Network Management will be part of Development team and will provide contribution in new developments and maintenance of applications with the target to increase functionality and customer satisfaction.
Nokia Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA in CS / IT/ ECE / EEE
Nokia Careers Preferred skill:
- Sound knowledge of CORE JAVA, Spring, Java Script continuous integration and agile practices.
- Good knowledge of SQL and PL-SQL.Linux
- Familiarity with network management and OTN domain knowledge is a plus.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Nokia Off campus Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Genpact 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Genpact’s official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.”
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Nokia Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Nokia selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Nokia Salary for freshers?
The average of 40K/Month is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|