Flex Recruitment for the post of Systems Analyst. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Flex off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
About Flex :
We’re the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. We love to hear your thoughts, comments and ideas so feel free to like, share and comment away.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Flex Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Systems Analyst|
|Salary||up to ₹6.5 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Flex Recruitment Job Description:
Flex Recruitment is hiring candidates for the post of Systems Analyst.
Flex Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- You’ll be in charge of exploring complex business problems to solve them with automated, customized, developed, and standardized systems implementations and solutions.
- while being in charge of designing details for automated systems and processes to make them more efficient. You’ll also be designing the framework and process, troubleshooting technical malfunctions, risk research working with stakeholders and delivering a viable and consistent solution.
- Build Data Models and Views to serve Data Analytics and reporting needs for Enterprise solutions at Flex
- Drive data requirements of Flex for key Business processes with a key focus on Data reusability and enrichment
- Interface with Flex Business teams to define Product, Solution specs for Data Analytics and work closely with Technical teams to Deliver solutions
- Tag Project objective & scope to measurable Business outcome (as much as possible) & realization of ROI
- Capture Data flow (source to consumer), model data objects that can be used by BI and other relevant solutions
- Understand Flex ecosystem and ensure data across systems are leveraged (not duplicated) for key business processes.
Flex Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- BE/B.Tech from any branch.
Flex Recruitment Preferred skill:
- 0-1 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge in query analysis, optimization & Data Modelling using Denodo , Snowflake or RDBMS
- Data Analysis and Modelling, Ability to do impact analysis and Data Traceability skills. Ability to combine disparate data-sources and derive meaning out of it. Ability to build and decode complex queries
- Detail oriented, Excellent Problem solving & communication skills
- Strong Change-management capabilities
- Preferred Business Functions : Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Technical skills that will add value (Denodo, Python, Snowflake, Tableau, MicroStrategy, BO & PowerBI).
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Flex Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Flex Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Flex selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Flex Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|