OpenText Off Campus is hiring for the post of Associate Software Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for OpenText off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
OpenText Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
IndiaMART Work From Home Recruitment 2023 | Tele Associate | Full Time | Apply Now!
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Pay After Placement – Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
OpenText Company is seeking candidates for Associate Software Engineer.
- You are expected to work with lead, manager, and colleagues in the team.
- Typically, you would have around 1-2 years of experience in Java Full Stack Development.
- Ability to analyze new technologies, emerging standards, and market trends, and understand how they affect products today and in the future.
- Critical problem solver with the ability to recognize and anticipate problems and to identify and implement the best solution in a timely manner.
- BE/BS or ME/MS in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent.
- Good understanding of Java Script, HTML/DHTML, DOM, XPath.
- 1-2 years of hands-on expertise on Java/Java EE
- Experience in designing and developing RESTful services and APIs.
- Experience in Frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, iBATIS and JPA.
- Experience working on any one Application servers (Tomcat, WLS)
- Prior experience developing software using IDE (JBuilder / Eclipse/ IntelliJ)
- Good hands-on experience with Code Repository tools (like Git, Mercurial).
- Working knowledge of Red Hat Linux.
- Knowledge of integrating with Maven, GIT and Shell scripting.
- Understanding of design patterns, database modeling and service-oriented architectures.
- Exposure to Ansible & Docker containers.
- Knowledge of Agile Framework Scrum.
- Ability to multi-task and respond to priority issues effectively.
- Ability to work in a very dynamic, cross-functional, and collaborative team environment.
- Ability to articulate clearly both in written and verbal communications.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About OpenText :
OpenText, headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, is Canada’s largest software company as of 2014 and recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers 2016 by Mediacorp Canada Inc. OpenText software applications manage content or unstructured data for large companies, government agencies, and professional service firms. OpenText aims its products at addressing information management requirements, including management of large volumes of content, compliance with regulatory requirements, and mobile and online experience management.
Also Read: 8 Ways To Make a Great Resume
How to Apply for OpenText Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|NHPC Recruitment||Apply for amazon-hiring|
|Apply for meesho work from home||Apply for wipro-recruitment|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
OpenText Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the OpenText selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the OpenText Salary for freshers?
The average of 6 Lakh per year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for flipkart-off-campu||Apply for hp-off-campus|
|Apply for infosys-off-campus||Apply for lenovo-recruitment|