Paytm off Campus Recruitment Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Client Management Intern. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Paytm recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Paytm off Campus 2023:
|Post Name||Client Management Intern|
|Salary||up to ₹40K – 50K/Month*|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
Also, Apply For
Paytm Off Campus Job Description:
Paytm is hiring candidates for the post of Client Management Intern.
Paytm off Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Listing events
- Answering and resolving organiser queries
- Assist client management POC for requirements that come in
- Willing to work on weekends, will be given a comp off during the week
- Eventually working with clients for small projects.
Paytm off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Recently completed a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good in Excel and able to create and analyze data
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Prior experience in customer/client service is a plus.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About Paytm :
Paytm is India’s leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants, and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Paytm off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Paytm Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Paytm selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Paytm Salary for freshers?
The average 7 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.