Redhat has announced a job notification for the post of Technical support Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Redhat Recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Redhat Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Technical support Engineer|
|Batch||2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Redhat is hiring candidates for the post of Trainee – Associate Technical support Engineer.
- Provide technical support to Red Hat enterprise customers
- Work with Red Hat enterprise customers across the globe on 24×7 basis that requires one to work in different shifts periodically
- Collaborate with engineering, product management, and support management teams to prioritize customer requests
- Support Red Hat’s global customers on technical issues through phone, chat, or remote access tools
- Diagnose problems, troubleshoot customer issues, and develop solutions to technical issues
- Exceed customer expectations by providing outstanding customer service
- Consult and develop relationships with in-house engineers and developers to promote creative solutions and improve customer satisfaction
- Contribute to the global Red Hat knowledge management system while working on customer issues
- Must have graduated within the last 2 years with a bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or IT, science, or computer applications, or a master’s degree in computer applications or marketing and communications
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification
- Basic understanding of Linux, Containers, Kubernetes and open source
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking and UNIX services and concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Open source community contribution through projects is a plus
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration is a plus
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
|Apply for TCS||Apply for NTT|
|Apply for accenture||Apply for deloitte|
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Redhat Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Redhat selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Redhat Salary for freshers?
The average 3.6Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for LTI||Apply for bookmyshow|
|Apply for H&M Group||Apply for IBM|