Accenture has announced a job notification for the post of Insurance Associate. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Accenture recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Accenture Recruitment 2022:
|2022 and below
|Last date to apply
Accenture is hiring candidates for the post of Insurance Associate.
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day-to-day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Any Graduation from any stream.
- Written and verbal communication
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Customer Service & Support
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
- Demonstrates analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers
Accenture Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Accenture selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Accenture Salary for freshers?
The average salary is ₹ 3.5 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for genpact
|Apply for paytm
|Apply for cognizant
|Apply for siemens