State Bank of India (SBI) Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of clerk. A student from various disciplines can apply for the SBI Recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
SBI Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Clerk( Junior Associate)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||7 December 2023|
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
SBI is hiring candidates for the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales).
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificates should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.11.2023.
- Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 30.11.2023.
Age Limit(As of 01.08.2023):
- Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.08.2023, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1994 and not later than 01.08.2003 (both days inclusive) (both days inclusive)
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
|Apply for capgemini||Apply for Tata Elxsi|
|Apply for accenture||Apply for mahindra|
SBI Clerk Selection Process:
The selection process will consist of an online test (preliminary & main examination) and a test of specified opted local language.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
A preliminary Examination (online) consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
|Name of test||No of Question||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Phase – II: Main Examination:
The structure of the main examination (online objective type) would be as follows.
|Name of test||No of Question||Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability& Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- SC/ST/PWD/XS- No Fees
- For General and OBC- Rs 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2020, being the only Indian bank on the list.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
- Opening date of online application: 17 November 2023
- Last date for online application: 7 December 2023
- Last date for payment of application Fees: 7 December 2023
- Preliminary examination will be held in the month of January 2024(Tentatively)
- Main Examination Date: February 202
What is the salary range for the SBI Clerk position?
The expected salary ranges from ₹17,900 to ₹47,920 per month.
What is the educational eligibility for the SBI Clerk position?
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
Can candidates in the final year/semester of graduation apply for the SBI Clerk position?
Yes, candidates in the final year/semester may apply provisionally, but they must provide proof of passing the graduation examination on or before 30.11.2023.
What is the age limit for the SBI Clerk position?
Candidates must be not below 20 years and not above 28 years as of 01.08.2023.
What is the last date to apply for the SBI Clerk position?
The last date to apply is 7th December 2023.
How many vacancies are available for the SBI Clerk position?
There are 8773 vacancies for the SBI Clerk position.
What is the application fee for SC/ST/PWD/XS candidates and General, OBC candidates for the SBI Clerk position?
There is no application fee for SC/ST/PWD/XS candidates but for General and OBC candidates it is Rs 750, including intimation charges
What is the selection process for the SBI Clerk position?
The selection process includes an online test (preliminary & main examination) and a test of the specified opted local language.