Shell Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Associate Software Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Shell Recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Shell Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||upto ₹9 LPA*|
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Shell is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Software Engineer.
- Works within standard procedures and work instructions, and under close guidance of more experienced colleagues.
- Tests software or applications, fixes straightforward bugs and escalates problems related to functionality issues.
- Suggests recommendations for bug / problem resolution.
- Any Bachelor’s Degree.
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Work Environment
- Office environment
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
|Apply for capgemini||Apply for Tata Elxsi|
|Apply for accenture||Apply for mahindra|
Royal Dutch Shell plc, commonly known as Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in The Hague in the Netherlands. It is incorporated in the United Kingdom as a public limited company.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Shell Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Shell selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Shell Salary for freshers?
The average 3.6Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for LTI||Apply for bookmyshow|
|Apply for Citi||Apply for IBM|