Shell is inviting applicants for the post of Process Data Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Shell Recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Shell Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Process Data Engineer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Shell is hiring candidates for the post of Process Data Engineer.
- Maintenance, technical support and standardization of technical data and documents of the operating units.
- Analyze technical data and documents and processes for Shell Assets and Businesses by working with Engineering, Maintenance, Operations and Project teams of the respective OUs.
- Prepare preventive/corrective maintenance activities procedures/work packs and support maintenance and reliability engineers as assigned from end-to-end basis
- Create the Preventive Maintenance (PM) tasklists and general task lists based on the maintenance strategy and link it with maintenance plans and items
- Constantly engage with site maintenance leads, responding to requests to resolve maintenance issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation/Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics Engineering
- Freshers/1-3 years of relevant working in Field Instrumentation, Analyzer Instruments, PLCs, DCS, and automation systems in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemicals/ Heavy Industries/Power Plants or any equivalent industry experience
- Good understanding of Instrumentation and Control concepts
- Knowledge and exposure to general instruments – e.g. Pressure/Temperature/Level transmitters, control valves, DCS/IPS, analysers etc.
- Some experience in maintenance and engineering tools is preferred – e.g. SAP, SPI Intools etc.
- Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to motivate others to achieve results
- Good communications skills
- Confidence in delivering accurate data that drives critical business decisions
- Strong team-working skills with the ability to influence and motivate others
- Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
Royal Dutch Shell plc, commonly known as Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in The Hague in the Netherlands. It is incorporated in the United Kingdom as a public limited company.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Shell Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Shell selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Shell Salary for freshers?
The average Process Data Engineer salary at Shell ranges between ₹ 5.6 Lakhs to ₹ 8.9 Lakhs per year based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|