Vestas Job Opportunity hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee. The students from various disciplines can apply for Vestas off-campus recruitment drive. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
Vestas Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Apply for Amazon Work From Home
Apply for siemens
Apply for Wipro
Apply for Cognizant Work from Home
Apply for Decathlon
Apply for Mahindra & Mahindra
Vestas Off-campus hiring candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Read, Interpret & classify released engineering changes.
- Responsible for physical implementation of ECO’s at Suppliers/Factories globally.
- Technical support to Suppliers / Factories on change implementation.
- Responsible to validate new design manufacturability with supplier & enrich purchase info record.
- RFQ – secure that missing master data is enriched ( Info records, source lists and quota arrangements) within agreed SLA.
- B.E Fresh Graduates in Mechanical Engineering (2022 Pass out)
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to read, understand and communicate Engineering drawings and Technical specifications
- Understanding of production documentation
- Understanding of selection, qualification, negotiation and contracting with suppliers
- Exposure in supplier consolidation and cost out projects
- Knowledge of ERP systems – SAP
- Focused person with ability to grasp and learn in a progressive environment
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Hiring Process of Vestas
- Application Screening
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with +136 GW of wind turbines in 84 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.