Wipro has announced a job notification for the post of Project Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Wipro Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Wipro Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Project Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
Wipro is hiring candidates for the post of Project Engineer.
- Must be able to interact with external parties like customers and suppliers comfortably.
- Process and respond to phone calls and emails received from publishers.
- Respond to queries sent to the KDP forums.
- Investigate payment concerns brought up by customers.
- Route payment concerns to Accounts Payable.
- Reprocess stuck books through the system.
- Route issues and bugs that need engineering expertise to the development teams.
- Remove certain content as it is identified by the QA team.
- Notify vendors that their content has been removed.
- Maintain and improve a knowledge base with unique vendor requests and their solutions.
- Work on developing responses for common questions
- Work with customer service manager in documenting process flows.
- B.E / B.Tech (Compulsory degree) / M.E / M.Tech (5-year integrated course) full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India
- 2021 & 2022 Batch
- All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines
- Only fulltime courses: No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in degree, 10th or 12th
- 10th standard: 60% or above
- 12th standard: 60% or above
- CTC: INR 3.5 LPA
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of the Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
- Registration –> Online assessment –> Business discussion –> LOI -> Offer letter
- Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test: Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability. Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test: Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test: Two programs for coding. Duration: 60 mins
Candidate can chose any one of these programming languages for the online programming test: Java, C, C++ or Python.
- Registration starts: May 2, 2022
- Registration ends: May 22, 2022
- Online assessment: May 21 – June 5, 2022
How to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for honeywell||Apply for capgemini|
|Apply for zoho||Apply for jp-morgan|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.