Siemens has announced a job notification for the post of UX Designer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Siemens Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Siemens Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||UX Designer|
Siemens is hiring candidates for the post of UX Designer.
- An innate capacity for crafting engaging highly usable designs and layouts
- Understand product specifications and user psychology while crafting
- Proficiency in standard methodologies for Information Architecture and Interaction Design.
- Ability to quickly turn around rigorous wireframes and mockups in an iterative environment
- You will be working on with Design Ops and Design system crafting style guides, pattern libraries, and other design solutions that drive design across large organizations.
- Strong awareness of common usability methods and principles
- A lucid sense for how individual components and features impacts their larger applications, and how to optimize accordingly
- Ability to communicate sophisticated, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Efficiency in working across interpersonal boundaries to define, handle, and prioritize work
- Master or bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI) or HFI CUA equivalent professional experience is a plus
- Must illustrate solving for multi-platform UX challenges and demonstrate scalable, user-friendly, responsive design solutions
- Experience in a variety of design and prototype tools such as XD, Sketch, Axure, InVision app, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Additional computer skills certifications in web technologies are preferable.
- Experience in web-enabled software products or services is highly preferred.
- Should be able to understand a complex problem and respond to publishers.
- Basic familiarity with web technologies and html is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical skills required. Must be able to understand problems that vendors are facing, categorize, document, and decide when and to whom to escalate them.
- Detail-oriented and process-focused. Must be able to follow the process and document interactions as per requirements in clear and concise manner.
- Prior experience in process improvement initiatives or six sigma type of projects is preferred but not required
- College graduates preferred, mandatory.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About Siemens :
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and the globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries, and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow
How to Apply for Siemens Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for honeywell||Apply for capgemini|
|Apply for zoho||Apply for jp-morgan|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.