Wipro has announced a job notification for the post of STEP UP. A student from various disciplines can apply for Wipro Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Wipro Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||STEP UP|
Wipro is hiring candidates for the post of STEP UP.
Start your professional journey with an edgePractice and application of academic learning at work with on-the-job training
Widen your horizon with an engagement frameworkLearn from senior professionals and enhance your informal network
Fast track your growth with orientation and skills trainingBe equipped with relevant orientation and skill training to accelerate performance at work
Pursue sponsored Executive Post Graduation Diploma (EPGDM)Build a strong theoretical base & implement your learnings at work
Compensation per annum
- First academic year: INR 2.5 lakhs
- Second academic year: INR 3.5 lakhs
- Third academic year: INR 5.0 lakhs
- Graduation in BBM/ BBA/ B. Com – (General and Allied Branches)/ BA(Economics)/ BSc (Economics)/ BA(Psychology)/ BMS with 60% or 6.0 CGPA or its equivalent
- Year of Passing: 2020, 2021, 2022
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
Full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India. Candidates with part-time or correspondence or distance learning education for their degree, 10th or 12th are not eligible.One backlog is allowed till the Offer stage. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No gaps are allowed during graduation. The degree should be completed within 3 years from the start of the course.
- Education should be regular full-time in 10th, 12th & graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Candidates with part-time, correspondence or distance learning in either 10th or 12th or graduation are not eligible.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 200,000 employees.
The agreement period is 36 months from the joining date. The candidate will be liable to pay a sum of INR 1,40,000 on a pro-rata basis if he/she leaves the organization before 36 months for breaching the service agreement.
How to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for Zeta||Apply for wipro|
|Apply for accenture||Apply for cognizant|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.