Accenture has announced a job notification for the post of Business Process Design. A student from various disciplines can apply for Accenture Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
Accenture Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Business Process Design|
Accenture Off-campus hiring candidates for the post of Business Process Design.
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
- Any Graduate from any stream
- Adaptable and flexible
- Detail orientation
- Agility for quick learning
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Accenture plc is an Irish-based multinational professional services company that specializes in IT services and consulting.
There are mainly three rounds:
- Aptitude/Verbal ability round/Written Round
- Technical Interview Round
- HR round
How to Apply for Accenture Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for Robert Bosch||Apply for Medplus|
|Apply for siemens||Apply for cvent|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.